Labels

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tricking in Hawaii!

Hello All!  Putting out more flipping videos as they are fun and easy, but still let me create something and try to improve my art.  I have watched a lot of awesome videos recently, I don't know if what I'm feeling is more envy or inspiration but either way I want to tell stories and share emotions as well Sacha Powell from storrorblog and Devin Graham from devinsupertramp.  Certainly I have a long way to go, but I'm sure it will be a fun and rewarding journey!
Enjoy!


Tricking in Hawaii!
Found a sweet spot in a circle of palm trees to throw down some tricks near the beach in Waikiki.  In this video I tried to show what a session is like instead of just the tricks I landed.  I know these aren't the hardest tricks out there, but they are pretty good for me on grass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment